Birthday surprises

javelin7369

Hi all, I feel like bragging about my wife. She is one of a kind, and today is my birthday. Normally its just a normal day for me, however we are in our first year of marriage and she wanted to make it special. It was just by having her with me however she loves that I build models. She made sure that I had plenty to do. First I got a package and Bambamproductions battlestar Pegasus. OMG this is a great LARGE kit :). Then I was grabbing some socks to go out and there was a star wars snow speeder ornament along with a USS Enterprise ornament. We went to a local hobby shop around here and she specially ordered me a MK II Viper and a 350 scale Polar lights Enterprise (Refit). This was all so much and now I found out I have a Daedalus, Prometheus from stargate. I have the best wife, I didn't need this to prove that. But it was the best birthday I have had in a while and I had to brag. Also the dinner was great lol. God bless.

Happy belated! That sounds like Christmas never mind a birthday. Great story.

Scott Girvan said:
Happy belated! That sounds like Christmas never mind a birthday. Great story.

Thanks :) Thank God for closets so I can have storage on these things. I really have to model more so that I can get these started. lol.

Latest posts

Back