Beute T-70 Light Tank

PANZERMAN

My Karma ran over my Dogma.
Hey Guys, been a while since posting an armor build. This one is a captured T-70, the Germans are using. Plan on doing the top half in 3 color camo...leaving the bottom half Russian green. Lots of Black crosses to show freindlies
that this is Now a German vehicle. Made a rudimentary turret interior. Also made a faux engine compartment below the rear engine grill...also did the slat vents. The side vent also got a PE grill for detailing. Pics.........
ent1018.jpg
ent1019.jpg
ent1020.jpg
ent1021.jpg
Thanks for viewing. Let me know what you think. Bill

Zappa, It's thermal wrappings that they put on them(from reference photos). Used plastic first aid tape, cut in thin strips and wrapped around. Bill

Love this. Good job. I'd like to build one of these myself some time (but not captured). So that's all Russian green so far? I have a Russian armour green that looks a lot darker, but it might be a Modern Russian green as opposed to WWII. What is the brand of paint you use? I usually go for Acryl's medium green for my Russian tanks, but I like this lighter green you are using.

Thanks, I appreciate it. This is a nice kit to build...good detailing. The color I used is Vallejo Russian Green, but
I lightened it some for scale effect. Bill

Latest posts

Back