Bandai Star wars release schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is exciting times,......for us Star Wars nuts

I just want it all,.....all this OT stuff just hits the desire mark,.......and then at the end of the year, the new movie stuff

I just ordered from HLJ the R2 & R5 and the Scout Walker,......can't wait

.....and other news is that Revell have signed the SW contract for another while & are gonna be producing The Force Awakens models.......this was reported in Starship Modeller Site:

Yorkie said:
As expected Revell announced at the Nuremberg Toy fair last week that they will be making kits from the Force Awakens. No further details yet though. They were only displaying their current Star wars kits to the public.

pos7.jpg

Hope Bandai also get the license for Japan.

John

Looks like several exciting releases on the way! Now if they would just do a new B-Wing in any scale and a Y-Wing in 1/48. :)

can't wait for the Y-Wing and Snowspeeder ...

love to see an A-Wing, Tie Bomber and even a Bespin Cloud Car

So far so good, and best of all at this point there is a steady flow of kits.
I already have the next wave inc the at-st on pre order after being stoked (kiwi term for very happy) with the vader and xwing I have finished. Tie and storm trooper will be next month

wow a 1/48th X-wing, Y-wing, Snow speeder and slave 1 oh I am looking forward to this. I still haven't gotten any yet but it was the Y-Wing I really want.

Boxster said:
I am excited for the X-Wing but the price is $89!? ???
Based on the fact they're calling it a "mover," I'm thinking it's something like the old AMT Pro Shop X-wing and has electronics included

Quaralane said:
Boxster said:
I am excited for the X-Wing but the price is $89!? ???
Based on the fact they're calling it a "mover," I'm thinking it's something like the old AMT Pro Shop X-wing and has electronics included

I hope they offer non electronic versions as well because I certainly like to have more than a few 1/48 X-Wing kits. Unless they plan to make 1/32. ;D

HLJ advised the AT ST and tie fighter orders were in my private warehouse today so they very quickly got sent, shoul be here middle of next week

Cool unboxing of the AT-ST over at Starship Modeller by TurkeyVolumeGuessingMan

TurkeyVolumeGuessingMan said:
OK, I've uploaded the unboxing video to Daily Motion:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ib4dh_bandai-star-wars-1-48-at-st-plastic-model-unboxing-video_lifestyle

And on YouTube:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGCdrpwVwT0[/youtube]
J

Picked up both kits this weekend.

Just like the Tie Advanced the Bandai Tie Fighter is a bit larger than the Fine Molds one. I took a few pictures to show the difference:

I do not like the fact that the greeblies on the sides of the windscreen are molded on the cockpit ball. They are supposed to be a darker grey (Neutral Grey I believe) than the hull and painting them will be more of a pain because they are molded on the hull.

"Bandai's assault on the "Star Wars" universe continues with their 1/48-scale Snowspeeder! Molded in color, it features snapfit construction for ease of assembly, and it comes with pilot and gunner figures, laser effect parts, two different clear canopy parts (one with a window frame and one without), harpoon parts, parts to replicate opened air brakes, and a Hoth-style display base. Order today and join the fight to keep the Imperials at bay!"

HLJ http://www.hlj.com/product/ban996692 ........order today,....available in May

Ordered

J

The droids are available too! I just ordered the AT-ST...should've got the droids too - save the darn shipping.

Jaitea said:
"Bandai's assault on the "Star Wars" universe continues with their 1/48-scale Snowspeeder! Molded in color, it features snapfit construction for ease of assembly, and it comes with pilot and gunner figures, laser effect parts, two different clear canopy parts (one with a window frame and one without), harpoon parts, parts to replicate opened air brakes, and a Hoth-style display base. Order today and join the fight to keep the Imperials at bay!"

HLJ http://www.hlj.com/product/ban996692 ........order today,....available in May

Ordered

J

I ordered it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back