1/144 ! So, what's their size?

They're wonderful!!
Congrats Nicholas and thanks for sharing

Quaralane

Reaction score
Very nicely done on those little bitty birds

thislonelyplanet

Reaction score
Ive seen a seller online who makes some of the 1/144 Star Wars vehicles decals like here, and for A- Wings, Y- Wings etc....these really cool looking rattty tattered worn paint job decals.
I dont know if this is that same guy.
The reviews I read on the ones i wanted to get were that the actual colors on the decals were really different and very wrong from how they appeared in the photos, and the decal film was thick.
It stopped me from ordering.
What was your experience with these?
Did you order or create these?
Whatever the case, thet look fantastic for sure.

stevethefish

My name's actually not Steve
Reaction score
Ive seen a seller online who makes some of the 1/144 Star Wars vehicles decals like here, and for A- Wings, Y- Wings etc....these really cool looking rattty tattered worn paint job decals.
I dont know if this is that same guy.
Yes, Nicholas Sagan is the one who sells the decals on eBay. I guess he doesn't come back to this board anymore. I bought his Y-Wing decals as well as his red and blue squadron X-Wing decals. I did Gold 1-3 and used his decals. The decals are definitely worth buying. The problem I had with them was that they were extremely floppy. They came off the paper backing very easily, but after that I had a difficult time with them because they did not retain their shape. I had to go over them with several coats of Testors Decal Bonder in order to keep them in their original shape so that they wouldn't curl and fold up onto themselves. Nicholas told me that it was a batch of decal paper he normally didn't use. This was back when he first started selling them.

I should make a separate thread on these.