Bandai 1/144 Falcon OT version.

Eh up Ben.lookin sweet mym8,cheers for the new antenna I can use that for referance to build a bigger one for my falcon....keep up the good work! Once again cheers peza

Quaralane said:
Looking really good here

Thanks ;) Just saw your build and play version realy nice ;)

peza said:
Eh up Ben.lookin sweet mym8,cheers for the new antenna I can use that for referance to build a bigger one for my falcon....keep up the good work! Once again cheers peza

Still WIP and it will be for a while since I plan to build a full diorama with other ships in it but it look like she is no more just plastic with paint and start to look like the Falcon ::)

SAM_0648_zpshm4otjfw.jpg
SAM_0649_zpsn9i2ilaf.jpg
SAM_0654_zpseerpgdol.jpg
SAM_0657_zpsseouhirh.jpg

Hey Ben,

Once again a fabulous build job. Really like how you managed to make the power supply internal.

Hagoth said:
Hey Ben,

Once again a fabulous build job. Really like how you managed to make the power supply internal.

Thanks a lot :D

And almost done with the top, next step streaking and mat varnish clear coat to kill the shine ;)

And after that the bottom side ::)

SAM_0677_zpsi5ddg3zz.jpg
SAM_0675_zpsubqgomfp.jpg
SAM_0676_zpssywaiiiw.jpg

Hagoth said:
Hey Ben,

There is an optional lighting kit you can purchase for the bandai kits. He is using the space provided for it

Man that's beautiful! Looks like the 32 incher! Engine lighting looks incredible... :eek: :eek:

Latest posts

Back