Bandai 1/100 Phalanx

stretch

Reissue of the 1/100 Bandai Missile Phalanx. 120mm of missiley fun..

Thought I'd post some pics of my build which isn't quite finished yet, needs more weathering and a matt finish
I tried out a few new techniques I learnt from reading the Tips/Tricks section here..

photos aren't the best, but you make do with what you can..

mech5_zpsd9c41f31.jpg

mech6_zps6881ab07.jpg
mech4_zpsa4f80e79.jpg
mech3_zps08e9c95f.jpg
mech2_zps77aa94ba.jpg
mech9_zpsbddd7082.jpg

Looks great! Now I have to find a way to sneak one of these past the wife... ;D

Nice!! Everytime I see one, I wan't to get mine out of the stash and start building it....

ulvdemon said:
Looks great! Now I have to find a way to sneak one of these past the wife... ;D

$13 Australian... about $11 U.S. If I can, I think anyone can afford it at that price

It looks better now its got a matt finish and the 'rocket' exhausts are painted a little better.. I'll post pictures when I'm a little better and the rain stops so we get some sun..

Bravo !

Good job on this Phalanx. Not tempted with the 1/72 Wave version ? (a little pricey, yep... :) )

YOULI said:
Bravo !

Good job on this Phalanx. Not tempted with the 1/72 Wave version ? (a little pricey, yep... :) )

Funds being tight ( as usual ) I picked this one up on the cheap so I ran with it..

That being said, I have since splurged and bought myself a 1/100 MG Gundam Var Ka that will probably be my next build. But I'm working my way up to it... I soooo dont want to screw it up. From what I can make of the japanese instructions, it looks like it goes together unpainted :-\

Final pics for this one.. some more weathering and a matt finish applied..

Tomahawk_zps5de0f742.jpg
Tomahawk1_zps7c6eb30a.jpg
Tomahawk2_zps0f47a425.jpg

grrrr.. seam line no show up until photo... hulk smash :mad:

Latest posts

Back