Back in the game after several years

Thanks. I was about to post some photos of the first build I did but I can't seem to find the photos. Oh well maybe tomorrow I'll find them and post them.

So far, armor and planes but I also assemble the car models...so i guess anything actually. My Dad got into the hobby with model race cars and motorcycles. From there I moved to sci fi models. The last model I assembled was when I was 13 or 14 and it was the chrome plated Enterprise set from Star Trek. Unfortunately all my old models were lost or destroyed in one of my moves due to the lousy way I packed them.

Welcome! I hear you about losing models in moving around. I've lost a few to accidents and encounters with todlers but I happen to still have a majority of the ones I did as a kid surviving although somewhat beat up and worse for wear.

Well for the lost models I no one to blame but myself. My real regret is the fact that I lost the bridge model of the enterprise and now I can't get it replaced without spending a fortune.

This is fun, maybe in the future I'll try a scratch build but for now I don't believe I'm up for that considering how the dollhouse I built for my daughter turned out.

Latest posts

Back