Atlantic Nationals 2011

Elm City Hobbies

Well about time I got the rest of these pictures up.

The Atlantic Nationals is a car show in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada, usually the 2nd weekend in July. Largest car show in Canada, and among the top 3-5 largest car shows in North America, with over 1900 cars on Sunday of the show.

In conjunction with the car show, the MASA club (Moncton Area Scale Automodelers) host a model show at the same time.

So enjoy the pictures of not only the MASA model show, but also pictures of 1:1 scale cars from the Car show itself as well as some photos from the Saturday Night Cruise.

Saturday Night Cruise

Car Show

MASA Model Show

Great stuff Scott!! Looks like a blast!!!!! There's like a bazillion pics there. Only have time to check out a few right now, but definitely coming back to check out the rest!! Thanks for posting!!! ;)

Great Pics!!! Thanks For Sharing!!! You know it's a great car show when there is an Audi R8 and a General Lee. Wide spectrum of cars there. Very Cool!!!

lots and lots of Shinny Paints there...

Thanks for sharing ! Did you have a Table for your store ?? might as well !!!

How many entries if you don't mind me asking.... ?

The Only Car event near here is the Modelrama which draw a fair size crowed.....

Later

No idea how many entries there were, but I don't think I took many multiples for pictures, there is 450 pictures in the folder, some of that would be the winners accepting their awards, but otherwise of the entries.

Probably in the neighborhood of 400 kits.

Yes, I take part of the shop down. Mostly just the car kits and accessories, but do sell a few armor and aircraft as well. It is mostly a car model show however. Make a weekend out of it....usually Sunday when it is slower I get to walk around and look at the 1:1 cars. Their last count was 1930 registered vehicles on Sunday!! Largest car show in Canada, and 3rd largest in North America.

SCOTT,

WoW !! A Bazillion pic Fo-Sho !! I Dig 'em. some great lookin models !! In th Cruisin' set - That '56 is Bad AZZ !!!

Thanx for sharing !!!

Latest posts

Back