At this moment

arohk

New Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2012
Messages
510
Quaralane I would say if you got to know a few people who you consider friends then I would say goodbye to them either in a PM or in a post, just so they don't wonder what happened to you.
 

Grendels

Active Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
9,080
QQ

Howard: Glad to hear you are OK. Take your time and make sure you are good.

Q: I second what Arohk says, say goodbye if you have friends there, if not, just leave. So many forums are full of haters and debby downers these days. If you are leaving due to that, anything you say will not be taken seriously anyway....
 

The Chaos

Active Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
715
At this moment , I've been four hours to write with my girlfriend on the current problems with my employer.
 

Quaralane

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 22, 2009
Messages
11,152
Finished writing the farewell post to that other forum I was talking about and submitted it.
Hurt a little doing it, but it also felt like I was doing the right thing
 
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
183
Quaralane said:
Finished writing the farewell post to that other forum I was talking about and submitted it.
Hurt a little doing it, but it also felt like I was doing the right thing

you probably were. This hobby issuposed to be fun and if people are trying to take that away... better off
 
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
183
Right now i just finished my 3rd 2-3 hour painting session on Master Grade Sazabi Ver. Ka.... and im sad to say i think i have 5-6 more to go... This kit is too much
 

Grendels

Active Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
9,080
greyphantom1000 said:
Right now i just finished my 3rd 2-3 hour painting session on Master Grade Sazabi Ver. Ka.... and im sad to say i think i have 5-6 more to go... This kit is too much

And that is why I have yet to paint up a Gundam kit. Just a bit overwhelming when you look at the part counts.
 

WebbyNZ

Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2011
Messages
521
Grendels said:
greyphantom1000 said:
Right now i just finished my 3rd 2-3 hour painting session on Master Grade Sazabi Ver. Ka.... and im sad to say i think i have 5-6 more to go... This kit is too much

And that is why I have yet to paint up a Gundam kit. Just a bit overwhelming when you look at the part counts.

Agreed, a HG is daunting enough let alone a MG with as many parts as the Sazabi.
 

Grendels

Active Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
9,080
Black Sheep 1 said:
The movers hare here moving my furniture to my new apartment!

Getting a fresh start is always good, we have the movers coming in about a week.....
 

WebbyNZ

Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2011
Messages
521
Three peat, kinda.
We agreed to a new place last night.
Even though it has a 'study' the wife is happy for me to have one of the small bedrooms as a 'cave' that w will actually share.
Now the worry of where to safely store the stash and the joy of planning out a new workbench.
 

The Chaos

Active Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
715
I currently have a lot of work , new project in the company, had over 4,000 customers yesterday and in between also preparing for an exhibition at the weekend.
 

BASOB

New Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
3
Just starting a 57 nomad which will be built as a Drag car.Ross Gibson blown rat engine and a few other subtle fabricated parts both my own ad some after market.Its the last model I opened before moving.
 

Latest posts

Top