Are you ready for the 2012 BIG Spring Contest?

Are you ready for the 2012 BIG Spring Contest?

• Yes

Votes: 70 61.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Waiting for info/details

Votes: 28 24.6%
  • Not participating

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • What contest?

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
Eastrock said:
Your always ready to put it on the shelf, Spud :p lol

well I'm also ready to go just need to wait 8hrs ahead of time and check the SMA Website date... will be waiting after 12AM to kick off

I'm not sure I follow you here ER but from what I gather the entry form won't be available until April 1st so there is no way for anyone to get a head start anyway.

Grendels said:
The Nylon Gag said:
I wish you all the best of luck & please post WIP pix's because i will be following you guys.

Have fun kids and don't make a mess LOL ;D

Yours in anticiiiiiiiiiii-pation

The Nylon Gag ;D

I can't promise WIP pics but there will be videos....

Still don't know what I am going to enter other than a truck model.
Well then you will need to think of something because we demand pictures ;)

Alright Biskup, I will try and remember just for you.....

Can't please anyone, I guess video just won't do.

:'( :'(

lol er i plan on finishing my entry, finishing my stug was a great buzz so ill try keep that buzz up :)

grendels i presume your First and main entry will be scfi based :)

spud said:
lol er i plan on finishing my entry, finishing my stug was a great buzz so ill try keep that buzz up :)

grendels i presume your First and main entry will be scfi based :)

Actually some of the models I am thinking of are not Sci Fi. Two are aircraft, and one is a building. Another is from a cartoon. So the odds are my main entry will not be Sci Fi.

I was going to do something Ma. K, but part of what I wanted to do wouldn't work in the time frame I had. So I will get that ready for next year. It is too close to the contest time to come up with a work around.

oh cool, my main entry is not armor and that is what i build so its going to be a challange, if i see that is going agaesnt me ill grab an anrmor kit and go with that ;D

Glorfindel said:
Entry fee's to be paid when, by the time the entry form is posted April 1?

After filling out the form you will be taken to a page with the paypal link etc...

ShutterAce said:
Eastrock said:
Your always ready to put it on the shelf, Spud :p lol

well I'm also ready to go just need to wait 8hrs ahead of time and check the SMA Website date... will be waiting after 12AM to kick off

I'm not sure I follow you here ER but from what I gather the entry form won't be available until April 1st so there is no way for anyone to get a head start anyway.
Jim, since I live in the otherside of the globe I have to wait for a day to sign up for the form

lol, I will enter my model on 1st April, but I am not sure when I will start actually building. Have to finish ongoing projects first.

I have a Revell F-15E and a Tamiya He162 ready.
Just waiting for details to pay my entry fee.
Good luck every one!

We (I and Coraline) are waiting for some parts so we might start a bit late this year. Will see :)

I've almost figured out what I plan to build. I want to build at least one figure, even though the idea of skin tones scare the crap outa me! :p

So at least two kits, one being a figure. I still have to finish my Galactica and my Yamato!

I think the figure will be categorized in a Diorama Category. :)

Hmm still thinking which I'll entry first ::)

Well, I'm probably going to end up a late starter this year. I have a pretty good idea what I am going to build but I need to get some other projects finished first. I have an April 28th deadline on some WIPS so they need to take priority.

One things for sure. I'm definitely going to have to step up my game! I don't think OOB is going to cut it this year. This itchin's going to need some scratchin'! :p

Latest posts

Back