Arado Ar196A-3

Thanks JMac ,there's lots of paint to do on this puppy ! ;D

Chris.

Getting there Spud ;)

While the fuselage and wings are going through paint I made a start on the engine ,another ncely detailed part ;D .

The engine was basecoated with black ,then misted with Steel ,and a few parts were then picked out with various Alclad colours ,there is still more parts to go on ,also it needs some details picked out and some washes done .

DSCF4278.jpg
DSCF4284.jpg
DSCF4283.jpg
DSCF4281.jpg
DSCF4280.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Chris.

The engine looks really good Chris, looks like it's almost a kit in its own right.

This engine looks fantastic!
Great that the kit producers installed all the tiny pipes onto a single detail, must have taken a crazy amount of time if they had to be glued in individually ::)

Hey Chris. Can't wait to see the next installment. Love what you have done so far. Any progress?

<nudge>

;D I know you're a busy guy Chris, just wanting to see how this build finishes up. ;D

Thanks Jmac , Dont think I'll be getting this one finished in time for the GB ,but I will finish it on site as soon as I can get to it ;)

Chris.

Sorry guys ...This one hasnt really moved on much ,I've had to let it go for a while as I've too many other things on the bench :( ....It will get finished ,but not by the end of the GB ,and I will finish it on site ,so you will see it soon ;)

Chris.

Latest posts

Back