Arado Ar196A-3

Thanks fella's ;)

Like I say ...its just a test ...but at least it works ...now ;D

Chris.

Vid looks great Chris...Model too!! ;D Looking forward to seeing more vids from you ;)

Well if this is your FIRST ? I can't wait for the NEXT installment !

anyway... Question !

Since you've painted and Detailed the Wing Root and Spar ! do I deduct you will pose this plane with the WINGS Folded backward ??? that would be Very Cool if you do !!! and the Engine panels Up ??? the engine is so big... would be a shame to hide it all !!!!

Let me know !

later !

Thanks T ;)

Scott ,yeah ,thanks I got sorted ;D

Norm ....Err yes & yes ;D Cheers fella .

Spud ..I know :p

Hopefully get a few updates later on :)

Chris.

I cracked on with most of the main components , they came together quite quickly with no issues at all ;D
I will say tho' that careful attention needs to be paid to the instructions when putting the wings together .There are different parts to be used depending on weather you go with the wings out or folded ;)

Anyhoo....apologies for some of the pics ,Im trying out a different camera and trying to find the best settings ::)

Floats .....these are really nice ,I'll have a closer look at them later .

PICT0001.jpg

Ailerons, flaps and the elevators......

PICT0002.jpg

And ...The wings ...

PICT0003.jpg

Just for Norm ;D

PICT0005.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Chris.

Looking really nice Chris!!! Shhh...I think I can hear that AB warming up!! ;D

Wont be too long ;), need to do a bit of filling and sanding ....only a little tho'

Chris.

Love the wings folded, that is going to be really cool Chris.

Thanks guys ,
I was hoping to start laying some basecoats today ,but that never happened ::) ,hopefully tomorrow tho'

Chris.

Thanks buddy .

Unfortunately there wont be any more updates for a few days ...maybe the end of the week :(
Im going into hospital tomorrow for an operation ,so it will be a few days before Im mobile again ;)

Chris.

Chris S said:
Thanks buddy .

Unfortunately there wont be any more updates for a few days ...maybe the end of the week :(
Im going into hospital tomorrow for an operation ,so it will be a few days before Im mobile again ;)

Chris.

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Thanks JMac ,its just a Hernia op ,so hopefully a couple of days I'll be back at the bench ;)

Chris.

Chris S said:
Thanks buddy .

Chris.

Take a lot of rest buds!! and get well soon!!

Thanks Ace ;)

Eastrock, Thanks bud ,Had my op and back home ,still quite sore and lots of staples in ! so it'll be a few days mate ;)

Chris.

Latest posts

Back