Arado Ar196A-3

Ok Ok ...Jeez .... ;D

Thought I'd better get the box open and have a peek :eek:

The sprues are too big to do full shots ,so Im going to run through some of the details in the kit .

Here comes the pics ..... ;D
DSCF3988.jpg
DSCF3989.jpg
DSCF3990.jpg
DSCF3991.jpg
DSCF3992.jpg
DSCF3993.jpg
DSCF3995.jpg
DSCF3997.jpg
DSCF3998.jpg
DSCF3999.jpg

DSCF4000.jpg

DSCF4001.jpg

DSCF4002.jpg

DSCF4003.jpg

DSCF4004.jpg

DSCF4005.jpg

DSCF4006.jpg

Starting today ;D

Chris.

Nice littel review!!! This will be a good one Chris....now....Git er goin!!! ;D

Lol didn't I say Wide angle lens the other day :p

Looks purdy

Nice to have you all along :D

Nope ....no etch on this one ;D...To be honest ,there is a set available ,but most of it cant be seen ,so I dont see the point really !!

Crikey ....page 3 and not a bit of plastic stuck :eek: I'd better get a wriggle on ;D

Chris.

And we have pics of the kit.....too cool. looks to be a nice little kit there Chris. You know I have been waiting for you to start this one. ;D

Ok ...wait no longer ;D

Chocks away chaps !!!

Work starts as always in the cockpit . I put the main sub assemblies together ,some parts still need a little clean up ,but I'll do that before paint .

Centre panel / pilot seat mount ........
DSCF4009.jpg
DSCF4010.jpg

The belts are molded onto the seats ,but they're not bad ,so a bit of careful paint should bring them up ;)
DSCF4011.jpg

Next up is the dash / rudder pedals , you'll notice the pedals still need cleaned up ,but I fixed them to the dash to give me more to hold onto ::)

DSCF4013.jpg

And the pilots control stick .....
DSCF4014.jpg

This is how it will all look once fixed to the floor ...

DSCF4015.jpg
DSCF4016.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Chris.

ahh now i see why we saw no mud on the the other kit..... tut tut tut. looks nice tough ;D

Thanks Wayne ...yeah there's some nice detail in the kit ,it really doesnt need anything else ;)

Spud ;D ;)

Chris.

Hey Chris,

How big is that assembly? Just trying to get a feel for the size. Nice detail for moulded-on/out-of-box, it is 1:32, so they have more room to mould in the details. Nice looking kit, I've read a review of it and they really gave it praise.

Thanks T ;D

JMac....the lenght of the whole cockpit floor is about 5 inches ,the wingspan of the kit is 15.5 inches ;D...its a big un !!!

Chris.

Latest posts

Back