Arado Ar196A-3

Chris S

Its a bit like being handcuffed to a lunatic !
Reaction score
Well its time to kick things off ;D

This is my offering for the GB .....

I've been looking for an excuse to build this one for some time ;D....It's going to have to be a slow burner for a while tho ,just till I finish a few other things ;)

looking forward to seeing all the other builds now ;D ;D

Chris.

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
Reaction score
awesome stuff baby, lets rock and role!

Chiefpettyofficer

...we all are victims of Shermans march to the sea
Reaction score
Its not the smallest kit :) I hope, you enjoy it :) Im curious about my He 111 in 1/32 scale, but thats off topic ;)

Chris S

Reaction score
Thanks Ace ;)

Chief ....yeah its not too small ;D....But that HE 111 :eek: I had thought about getting it ,it looks awesome ,but housing it could be a problem ??? I think maybe the 1/48 Lanc will be as big as I go ::)

Chris.

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
Reaction score
oh i forgot you were doing this one chris Awsome im looking forward to it when you get around to it. :)

Chris S

Reaction score
Yeah Its 1/32 Ace ;D It will be built with the wings folded and Im considering scratching up part of the catapult for it to sit on ;)

Chris.

fumblethumbs

Reaction score
Been eyeing this particular kit for quite a while now. I'll be very interested to see what you think of it Chris!

JMac

cut. glue. paint. repeat.
Reaction score
fumblethumbs said:
Been eyeing this particular kit for quite a while now. I'll be very interested to see what you think of it Chris!
Me too. And now that i mention it, I'm eyeing that Tamiya Skyraider, my stash could use another Tamiya Corsair, and the Eduard Hellcat is very nice too. ::)

TRM

Reaction score
Great to see this one Mr. S!!! Sitting back to enjoy the ride..know it's going to be goooood!! ;)

FW190A-8

Reaction score
It is gonna be difficult to find time to build my GB plane because I will be watching your progress on this one with great interest Chris. That's because I have this kit tucked away in the stash for a rainy day. Enjoy...we are all gonna love watchin' this one come together. Do you intend posting some progress pics?

Solander

Reaction score
This is going to be some interesting build. Good luck with it, Chris! ;)

Chris S

Reaction score
Thanks guys ..nice to have you all along ,just hope I dont turn this big bird into a Turkey ;D

Fw ...yes I'll be posting the whole build ..start to finish ;)

Chris.

docf225

Scale Model Pyrate
Reaction score
I too have this one in my stash. I'll be watching your build with great interest.

Doc

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
Reaction score
Chris S said:
Yeah Its 1/32 Ace ;D It will be built with the wings folded and Im considering scratching up part of the catapult for it to sit on ;)

Chris.
awesome :D, cant wait to see that.

Chris S

Reaction score
Thanks guys ,I will be opening the box tomorrow ,didnt get time today ::)

Chris.

TRM

Reaction score
Is it open yet? Is it open yet? Is it open yet? Is it open yet? Is it open yet? Is it open yet? Is it open yet?

Is it open yet? Is it open yet? Is it open yet? Is it open yet? Is it open yet? Is it open yet? Is it open yet?

;)

Latest posts