Any interest in retro futuristic prototype car models?

stevethefish

My name's actually not Steve
I have been slowly working on my Aoshima BTTF DeLorean for a long time now. One car model I bought nearly a year ago is the 1:24 ARII Mercedes Benz C111 Midship Rotary prototype car. I showed an unboxing of this on my YT channel and it got a lot of positive reactions.

How many car modelers are interested in these sort of subjects? Would you guys go for kits of these subjects? (You can do an image search to see what I'm talking about.)

• Maserati Boomerang
  • Lancia Stratos Zero
  • Alfa Romeo Carabo
  • Alfa Romeo Navajo

I think these old prototype cars are pretty awesome-looking. I'd like to begin building that Mercedes C111 kit this year, and building it up as something that could've been seen in an old '70s SF movie.

What are you asking , Fish ?

If anyone here has built these or in the stash or you're looking to sell/trade ?

Well, as far as I know, there are no plastic models of these cars, and I really go for this sort of thing. I'm curious if there are others who are also interested in this sort of subject. If there were models of these cars, would it be something you're interested in?

.... you made me go look 'em all up !

;D

Yeah , I'm interested .

You gonna start casting them ?

They make me think of the car in U.F.O. ... in the intro -

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sGZWHbyXKs[/youtube]

urumomo said:
Yeah , I'm interested .

You gonna start casting them ?
Nah, I'm not a sculptor or anything. I've never cast anything in my life. I attend the hobby shows in Japan each year and I've come to know some people. Let's just say that there may be some people I could possibly make suggestions to, and who may take such into consideration.

Ya, any new kits are good, the rarer the better (rarer.... hmm its a word)
Started bugging ears, my good man 8)
Cheers

Latest posts

Back