Another Maxx Pro model coming!

sharkmouth

Promise I won't bite... hard
maxpro.jpg
Can't say more for now but wow, two vehicles of the same modern subject.

These are great modeling days.

Regards,

Yes, Riich, aka Bronco, have one in plastic.

The Legend one is nice....but all resin and a price tag of $200US. They must be steaming seeing this one being announced since theirs just came out.

Knew it was only a matter of time before someone did it in plastic.

With the new MATV, this MRAP, the Bronco Buffalo due out next year, and the HB M1070 HET.....it is a good day for the modern armor folk.

This one is not the Riich Models kit but another player. I am awaiting more information and permission to make a proper announcement.

Regards,

Another???

This is the MATV all over again! Not that it is a bad thing.

I have to assume that it is either Panda or Kinetic doing the other one. And if it is Kinetic, by the time it gets here in North America....well....to be honest, the price I think it would be at.....would almost be in the range of the Legend kit.

The Riich announcement is only hours old, and already people are slagging it because the data sheet that was released doesn't show anything of an interior. Being the Riich = Bronco, and knowing the detail they put into their kits, I have no worries....just POs me that people don't give it a chance to see and hear all the info about it before calling it a POS.

Oh sweet I posted the legend one a few weeks back and it looks kick ass but it's all resin this version will do nicly price depending, I'm not that into modern stuff but I must admit there is a lota nice stuff coming out

Latest posts

Back