another little suggestion.

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
ok so my suggestion is, and i want to see what everyone ells thinks about it and if its possible, to have a live chat box in each of the different parts, or just one in the forum. this will allow people to quickly coversate with each other, and may even bring some more people in! but thats a iffy thing.

the up side to this is, as i said, people will be able to live chat, quickly talk to each other, and other things, maybe even share photos, send links to there threads, yada yada ya....

the down side is, some people may be too busy too chat, however it can still be there for those who aren't, in addition, it may make the sight a little more maintenance intensive, ect.

so what do you guys thing, a good idea? or just not a good idea? ??? ;D

One big issue with a live chat like that is that it tends to eat bandwidth, which sends the cost of maintaining the site up.
Especially if you keep the chat up constantly

that was another one of my concerns, as i said, would make the sight more maintenance intensive, as well as mitering it would require another moderator too... well most likely. but who knows, maybe it would bring in enough viewers? idk, just another idea of mine, weither or not its put into effect does not bother me 8), but it would be cool to have that feature... even if it was just a small chat box.

Latest posts

Back