Animated Airborne Angels!

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
ever since i did the first one, i could not stop with the animated peaces

check these out!! tell me what you think!!

Ace Of Spades P-51 Knocks down the "Butcher Bird" aka "Red Wings Of Death" he falls as the Ace Of Spades soars skyward with the greatest of ease!
AceOfSpadesP-51Mustangshotdown190A-8.jpg
the Ace Of Spades P-51 as all most know is the center piece of my collection, it is a beautiful airplane, and has received many upgrades, many new decals, and weathering, have been added to the Ace Of Spades P-51, a definite improvement from the first! the Ace Of Spades P-51 has been animated more than once, this is one of the better photos.

the Razan P-51 banks hard left to make a sweeping diving turn
RazanP-51InFlight.jpg
the Razan P-51 was a design inspired buy my friend and was made this fall, along with the Ace Of Spades P-51, It is the second animated aircraft.

the USMC F4U-4C Corsair scans the skies for prey, ready to slam any un werry zero with its 4 20mm Hispano cannons.
USMCF4U-4CCorsairinflight.jpg
a aircraft made for my grandfather this fall, the USMC special corsair, this one does not have the USMC emblem over the right wing, but its still a good looking model, it currently sits over my grandpas fireplace.

the B-17 Betty flies over Enemy lines, ready to drop its load on its target, BOMBS AWAY!
B-17InFlight.jpg
the Betty B-17 is not one of my own builds but a restored peace, it was origionally built buy a senior at my church who sadly passed away, his wife gave me the models knowing i collected them, this one was one of them! it origionally was not painted just assembled very well. i gave it a nice coat of paint and cleaned it up really good, and it is one of my favorite bombers in my collection, im sure the man who built it and served in the USAAF and USAF would be proud to know its in good hands, the man who owned this actually saw Bockskar before it dropped its bomb on Nagasaki, it was a pleasure to work on and restore a model that was previously owned buy a real war hero, who actually worked on these bombers, and the real deal not just the models alone!

Wow, those are really cool.

Let me know if you ever want to try your hand at something like a tank or wutevs lol.

;D

ScaleModelMadman said:
Wow, those are really cool.

Let me know if you ever want to try your hand at something like a tank or wutevs lol.

;D

hay, got a tank you want animated, send me a email, ill give it my best shot, i cant garontee the best, but hay... its worth a try!

Email the Pic of the tank you want animated at

[email protected]

Quaralane said:
Your technique is definitely improving on these, Ace

thank you, i think so too! i could do better, a little, but i like it, and i like doing, it, its taking two hobbies, and making one really cool thing you know, i like to build model airplanes, and i like to edit photos, and when you put the two together, it just clicks!!!

THE 3 OF ATOMS FIVE GREAT GERMAN ACE OPPONENTS!

now i have gotten a little deaper into the animation bit, here is some more! aint it sweet?

Butcher Bird shows just how hard it can hit!
Schlachedvogelattack-1.jpg
the Focke Wulf 190A-8 was probably one of the heaviest hitting variants of the Focke Wulf, it featured 2 MG-131 13MM Machine guns in the nose, and and could be mounted with 4 MG-151-20 20MM cannons in the wings, it could also be mounted for bomber attack role with 2 more MK-103 30MM Cannons, serious firepower! a well aimed burst from the "Butcher Bird" with all guns would tare a fighter to peaces, and was devastating to a bomber, the downside, with the two extra 30MM Cannons performance was greatly sacrificed as the MK-103 was a heavy cannon, with a long barrel. when i built this model, i wanted all usual guns, the 4 20mm cannons and 2 machine guns, if the Hasagawa kit would have came with the gun racks for the 30mm cannons i would have mounted them too! and in this animation, its cannons and guns are blazing!
this A-8 was one of the greats, of the greatest 5, he is also featured in my second animated photograph! this focke wulf had two nicknames, the one the pilot gave it "Schlachtvogel" after what american and British pilots called it (hopefully i spelled that correctly.) meaning "Butcher Bird" Atom never found out who he was, but he was also named the "Red Wings Of Death" or "Red Wings" beacuse most of the outer parts of his wings, where painted red with black wings on them, along with the upper part of his engine cowling! he is also featured in my second edited picture!

the Dark Night wins a joust with a foe.
109climbingskyward.jpg
the Dark Night was my first built G-10 out of the 3 i have, it features a all back paint scheme, with a yellow nose, and red tail! the Pilot was a Ruthless... high scoring ace, in a "special" luftwaffe fighter squadron, when he got his 100th kill he painted his fighter with the special paint scheme, he was one of the Ace Of Spades, "greater opponents" and the first G-10 Messerschmitt that atom would make fall, here you see him taking out the P-51 "Red Robbin" one of his last "victories" before his demise.

The Grim Reaper, and the Ace Of Spades tangle!
AceOfSpadesVSTheGrimReaper.jpg
the Pilot of this G-10 Messerschmitt is based off a friend of mine, the Grim Reaper, Piloted by "Inigo Pasinski" though Deathly as his name may be, was a noble high scoring ace with over 200 areal victories to his credit before being shot down and captured, he would survive the war! by this picture i need not tell you who shot him down!
this photo edit was a particular Chalange, as it features a new back ground flying over the swiss alps, but that was not the challenging part, in this scene bullets are flying, and i had to get the tracers just right, or it looked weird, it took multiple attempts, and hours of work and perfecting, then the damage and flashes from API Round strikes took work as well, then the fire from the engine also took perfecting, it may not be perfect, but i think i did just fine!

THE OTHER TWO GREAT ACES

Pilot (Cody Wuliver)
Aircraft (FW-109D-9)
Aircraft Nick Name (Angela)
featured in the Dogfight Diorama, Atoms first encounter with the Focke Wulf 190D-9 and one of the few great aces left of the war at the time as it was 1945

Pilot (Gutted Melbore)
Aircraft (BF-109G-10)
Aircraft Nickname (Golden Bullet)
featured in my large diorama in my room, in a little part of it, his aircraft is being chased and shot at by the Ace Of Spades, the scene is a attempted 1/48th scale stationary reanactement of there battle. Atom Considered gutted his greatest opposition during the war, and about a few years after the war ended, Gutted left Germany to visit the united states, and Met Atom there, Gutted, and Atom became good friends, Gutted later purchased a house in the united states to live there during the summer, Atom, Amber, Gutted and his wife, would spend much time just hanging out together.

Re: THE 3 OF ATOMS FIVE GREAT GERMAN ACE OPPONENTS!

13aceofspades13 said:
the one the pilot gave it "Schlachtvogel" (hopefully i spelled that correctly.) meaning "Butcher Bird"

You did!

Our Pilots called them "Würger"

Chiefpettyofficer said:
13aceofspades13 said:
You did!

Our Pilots called them "Würger"

ooh, well i learned something today, how have you been? i haven't seen you in a while. XD

Looking Cool 8)
Everytime I see your aircraft it kept reminding me of something that I seen before be couldn't put my finger on it. The other day I looked on my bookshelf and saw it, The comic book series called Luftwaffe '46 by Antartic Press
http://www.antarctic-press.com/html/version_01/store.php?id=FOAW+TPB
I've got most of the series, Technical Manuals and a rare 25 min. DVD. Never got the Tigers of Terra series.
The Trade Paper Backs are basically a compulation of about 3-4 comics. If you have a hard time finding the individual comic, try for the Trade Paper Backs ( TPB ).
You'll get a kick of all of the cool schemes and all the drawing board aircraft for both German and American that never entered production but are in full combat in the comic.
Keep the production going.....

DXM said:
Looking Cool 8)
Everytime I see your aircraft it kept reminding me of something that I seen before be couldn't put my finger on it. The other day I looked on my bookshelf and saw it, The comic book series called Luftwaffe '46 by Antartic Press
http://www.antarctic-press.com/html/version_01/store.php?id=FOAW+TPB
I've got most of the series, Technical Manuals and a rare 25 min. DVD. Never got the Tigers of Terra series.
The Trade Paper Backs are basically a compulation of about 3-4 comics. If you have a hard time finding the individual comic, try for the Trade Paper Backs ( TPB ).
You'll get a kick of all of the cool schemes and all the drawing board aircraft for both German and American that never entered production but are in full combat in the comic.
Keep the production going.....

thanks, ill keep that in mind XD

13aceofspades13 said:
ooh, well i learned something today, how have you been? i haven't seen you in a while. XD

Had to do a lot of work but I never was far away *pet the good boy* haha!

Chiefpettyofficer said:
13aceofspades13 said:

Had to do a lot of work but I never was far away *pet the good boy* haha!

XD, sometimes we get busy i guess, that happened with me and wood cutting and will happen with me and school. XD

Hi Ace ....love the pictures buddy ,your photo editing skills are very good , I like them . ;D

Chris.

Latest posts

Back