Andrea Miniature Technocop

cobraleader

G'Day All,

Started working on Andrea's Miniatures 54mm Technocop (Robocop).

Glued it all together, cleaned up some seam lines, primed and then painted with Citadel Paints.
Using Black as a base, built up layers on the figure using 3 metallic colors and then dry brushed with the lighter color.
The base has just been primed and painted with black paint.

Definitely starting to enjoy Citadel paints for figures, they make it so easy to complete a figure is quick time ....

andrea_technocop_base_01_med.jpg

andrea_technocop_fig_01_med.jpg

andrea_technocop_fig_02_med.jpg

andrea_technocop_fig_03_med.jpg

andrea_technocop_fig_04_med.jpg

Yeah :) I had this kit but I decided to pass it to someone ells. I will be watching this one closely.

Re: Andrea Miniature Technocop [Completed]

Well, tonight I can't sleep, so work has continued on Technocop.

Basically, I painted it with a mixture of Citadel Desert Yellow and Kommando Khaki. Added a Seraphim Sepia wash.
Added a wash of flat black enamel then streaked on a gray wash and rubbed back both layers.

I then used enamel paints to 'Tag' the wall.

Used Weathering powders, Diorama Scenic paint and acrylic paints to paint up the ground work and then scrubbed back with an old tooth brush.

Followed up wiping on water mixed into weathering powders onto the wall and then scrubbed off with the old tooth brush.

Citadel Seraphim Sepia was was applied to the figure.

Figure has been glued to base and stand with 2 part epoxy.
The photo's were taken moments after gluing - on the way to the display cabinet, the figure fell off, but nothing broke ....

andrea_technocop_fig_06_med.jpg

andrea_technocop_fig_07_med.jpg

andrea_technocop_fig_08_med.jpg

andrea_technocop_fig_09_med.jpg

andrea_technocop_fig_10_med.jpg

andrea_technocop_fig_11_med.jpg

the figures in the back ground are modern 82nd airborne, WWII 101st airborne and Anthren Zala from Gundam Seed ....

The 101st airborne isn't far off being completed either.....

Nice work on....Technocop!
Did you know there was SEVEN movies this guy appeared in? Apparently, four more (of mediocre quality) had to be made to make up for how horribly bad the third movie was! It's a fact! :D

Latest posts

Back