Andrea 54mm Clint Eastwood Pale Rider

Big-John

Here we go again!

I’m still in figure mode and need to fulfill my urge to paint.

Finished up the Duke tonight and feeling a little empty. Tony Lee wants to see Clint Eastwood, so this one’s for Tony.

This one will be a little more of a challenge as there are some scene accessories to assemble and paint.

The box

IM005883.jpg

The parts. There’s gonna be a lot of clean up and seam filling needed on this one.

IM005884.jpg

And lastly, the white metal base from the kit and a wooden base I had laying around in the stash.

IM005885.jpg

Pale Rider ;D ;D A classic !! I'll be here of course ;) So the figure bug has bitten John ...no bad thing ;D

Chris.

OMG clint is the man!! my fav actor of all them, ill be looking forward to this

Small update, Got the wheel barrow cleaned up and assembled. It was a real pain to hold everything in position and get glued together. It’s a good thing this update is not a video as most of it would have been bleeped out! ;D

Anyway, I finally got it together and filled any seams that needed attention. It’s in the basement as I type with a coat of primer drying.

IM005887.jpg

IM005886.jpg

IM005888.jpg

Went together well John ,that wood grain should come out well ;)

Chris.

No, not yet. There was a lot of clean up needed on this one, I still have to clean up the head and hat yet.

This one is a bigger challenge as I need to paint some areas, then attach the arms and do a little seam filling. I painted the gun belt last night with oils, so I need to let that dry a few days before I can start trimming around the belt with other colors, (Black). :p

The wife informed me that Santa Clause could use some financial assistance. So I have been working over time. Just plain to tired and lack a steady hand when I get home from work. :-\

Look for an update this week end! ;D

Thanks for looking!

Hi John,

smashing subject, looking forward to your next update ;D

shane.

Ok, here is a small update. Not much progress to show, but at least its something.

For the figure, I started from the center and am working my way out. I need to paint some hard to reach areas before I attach the arms and left leg.

IM005889.jpg

The ground work and wheel barrow have a coat of primer on them. Hopefully and can air brush some base colors on them today.

IM005890.jpg

I figured I’ll do a step by step on the base.

Wheel Barrow was air brushed with a base color of Humbrol Matt 110

The base and pile of dirt in the wheel barrow was air brushed with Humbrol Matt 94

IM005893.jpg

IM005891.jpg

I picked out some stone out croppings with Humbrol Matt 64

Let this dry a few days, and then give it a clear varnish in preparation for some oil washes.

IM005897.jpg

IM005898.jpg

That base is looking good John ......Is he done yet ;D ;)

Chris.

Latest posts

Back