An up date

Mike T.C.S.M

If it's styrene we can build it
this is my firest proper video
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6zrBBw1nJkM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hey DB ,

Good on you for having a go at a Vid ,and great job too . Its always nice to put a face to the text :) Hope to see more soon ;)

Chris.

i think it took me about 15-20 attempts to get it ok. I am glad my accent wasn't to hard to understand

Nice DB. Lots of projects. What's the story with grandpa and the Buccaneer?

The videos get easier with each one. I've always been a one take guy. I think the "off the cuff" nature is what keeps them interesting. I try to keep them fun or funny as the case may be. Usually I don't have tp try too hard. ::) :p ;D

Keep it up.

Well my grandpa worked for De Havilland then continued to work there when it became Hawker Siddeley. He built the self-destruct system for the Blue Streak missiles. the buccaneer just caught my eye with the Hawker Siddeley but as I said it's going to be stored and another one built For my grandpa. thanks for the kind words. I really enjoy your videos

Good update DB. :)

For your question about the BF 110 bay doors; I'd glue some small pieces of polystyrene inside the bay first. This would give a positive edge or surface for the doors to rest on.

DarkBlade,
Good idea. Am myself looking to get in on that end of
it. Looks like fun. What kinda camera did you use?
They are all coming along very well.

Latest posts

Back