An Me509- to fight cancer!

chukw

I've entered a group build to benefit cancer research. You can read about here,My link and there's still time to sign up- or simply donate a buck or two.

MAFLYER_CTA.jpg

Well, here I go- better late than never! Since I'm in a time bind, I can't guarantee that the girls show up on a regular basis- I'm busy buildin', man! ;)

509_001.jpg

509_002.jpg

509_003.jpg

509_004.jpg

509_005.jpg

509_006.jpg

Fritzi_004.jpg

Very cool. I'd been thinking of picking up the 509 kit, I'll be following closely along.

Thanks, guys! I'm excited to be starting a new project after all that time on my Ju388- and I still have a few bits to add to that! I'll be changing the engine panel lines on the 509- I can't see that a single beam along the spine would allow for any serious structural integrity. ;) Stay tuned for more- and cheers!

chuk

Looking forward to seeing more progress! I should just send you some of the Bf 110s I'm hoarding just to see you build them.

This is the first time I've seen the Me 509. It kinda looks like a cross between the Me 262 and the Do 335.

Great work on this Chuck!! And for the cause too!!! Round up the three with the fancy superimposed Nose Art!!! Outstanding!!! Get back to work!!! ;)

Thanks, guys! You know, this may be the build for some Fritzi/Hannah nose art! Hmmm...

I was releived to find that I've got until the end of January to finish this little beggar- hurray! I'm still leaving the cockpit mostly as-is... no throttle, consoles etc- and knobs smack in the middle of a couple of instrument dial faces. Well- those knobs can go, but I've got to stay on target. STAY ON TARGET!

Stay-on-target-random-19147366-500-334.jpg

ive got my first plane coming on my xmas list its this plane.gif

sorry to go of your build but the level of detail you put into your model you seem a good person to ask..and i must say the images you put into your threads is enough to make anybody want to take up doing models keep the pics coming both of them

thsnks

Hi Chuk.

First up ...Having had two run ins with cancer myself ,I'd like to thank you and indeed all the other guys taking part in the GB ,It truely is a worthy cause when you think about the fact that the donations made to cancer research WILL lead to lives being saved ....So again Thank you for the time & effort you are putting into this build :)

The build is looking awesome ,and I love the way you layout the pics ...very cool and interesting :) Keep it coming ;)

Geegad , you wont regret getting the Devastator , I have it ,its a fantastic kit :)

Chris.

Thanks, Guys! Chris, you must be a man's man to go two rounds. Hope they are the last.

Here's the latest scooby- from our gal Fritzi.

509_017.jpg

509_018.jpg

509_019.jpg

509_020.jpg

509_021.jpg

509_022.jpg

509_023.jpg

509_024.jpg

509_025.jpg

509_026.jpg

509_027.jpg

509_028.jpg

Fritzi_005.jpg

G'Day Chukw,

A double dose of chukw- just saw this over at Hyperscale.

Always enjoy following your work - especially the artwork.

Keep 'em coming

Another great update Chuck. The engine looks suitably busy. ;D

Looking forward to your next installment.

Latest posts

Back