AMT Romulan Bird of Prey Build Vids

Cool video build. Lots of work going into a simple looking model to make it accurate ... Not familiar with space craft models but intrested in seeing the next installment.

Looks like an ambitious build there. But it should look sharp when you get done.

Windows, windows, windows... courage, my friend.

The more i watch your vids, the more i'm impressed of what you want to do with this kit.
Thought you were going for an out of the box build, but no, you're doing it the right way.

So for me, this is good and bad news:
-the good news is we'll see more vids on this one
-the bad news is the Klingon bird of prey will be for later
-which reminds me that the scout trooper and his speeder bike will be for even later ;)

Just kiddng, keep up the good work, and good luck for Scahms, by the way.

More ambitious work, but looks like it'll be worth it when you get done.
Could be interesting progress

Intense work on that so far.
All of that building is turning out well. Interesting to see you work out your solutions

The sucker is lit!!!!!!!!!!
romulanlit.jpg

Looks cool.
After some frustrating setbacks, it looks like your perseverance is finally paying off.
Did you go with the 9 volt or 6 volt power source?

Beware the Romulans!!! Looks awesome lit up. I have watched the build from the start. Can't wait to see the next vid up. Great work.

ScaleModelDisciple said:
Looks cool.
After some frustrating setbacks, it looks like your perseverance is finally paying off.
Did you go with the 9 volt or 6 volt power source?

Thanks. I'm using 6 volts. 9v would only light it for a very short time.

I don't care what you say. That still turned out really well. The work you put into her more than makes up for a couple of relatively minor flaws.

I watched the last two videos of this build today. Even though you ran into some frustrating issues, it turned out great. You did an outstanding job with the lighting. And IIRC, this was your first time working with LEDs and fiber optics in a model, which makes it all the more impressive.
Great job!

;D Come on man thats a great job, dont be
so hard on yourself! looks fantastic, and just
think of how much you learned from pushing
beyond building it OOB!

Latest posts

Back