AMT 1970 Chevy Camaro

Cash

i will try to add the progress pictures soon i only own the end pictures of the model here is some of them stay tuned for progress pictures if you are intrested ..

[attachment deleted by admin]

You sure look like you're having fun with the airbrush. Great to see someone working out a new technique.

yea this was my first model car im a plane and helicopter builder normaly and you cant do this fun stuff on them normaly its generaly a tone of gray or some camoflage so i wanted to have fun on this model im happy with the result tho :)

How did you like the fitment on that model? I have no experience with AMT but I love the split bumper Camaro and was thinking of picking this one up

vinceqn said:
How did you like the fitment on that model? I have no experience with AMT but I love the split bumper Camaro and was thinking of picking this one up

There is not big holes to fill and i didnt had any trouble so far while i build engine, bottom, wheels and other little stuff but i had a hard time while i try to put the top body to model.

Love it. This is one of the models on my list of kits to get once I gather up all the stuff I need to get back into the hobby. Nice job.

Latest posts

Back