AMAZING!!!!

Noddy4000

Acquainted with the idea of being sensible....
Thank you so much for posting the link. That is a beautiful piece of work. I half expected to see the engine made a working version, he was putting in so much detail! Wonderful craftsmanship.

Such a great workshop, and so many tools to hand! Lucky chap.

JMac

cut. glue. paint. repeat.
Jingles said:
Little Cutie said:
I could do this, if I had all the tools to make my own.

I could do this, if I had all the tools to make my own... and the time... and the titanic level of skill required to create what is, clearly, nothing less than a work of art.

Jingles.

I could do this if I had everything already mentioned by Little Cutie and Jingles PLUS heaping amounts of patience not seen in mortal men...

That car is jaw dropping.

Little Cutie

I thought making the weapons for this was hard, but after seeing both of these guys - I still have to prove myself worthy of these forums. I'm working on my masterpiece slowly, but there are a few projects that I need to come back to before I can call it a day with that. This was a build that was commissioned last year, but the owner can't afford to pay for it now. I'm going to offer this, and all the weaponry which I made by hand on ebay, and everywhere next weekend.

http://www.modelermagic.com/?p=26961

Junkie

I know the answer is 'a lifetime' but you gotta wonder how much time it took to develop those skills to that level.

Cave_Dweller

That is a sick level of detail...what passion this guy has to do that to such a high level of precision. Absolutely amazing, thanks for the link!

panzerace007

Chris S said:
I think you fella's will appreciate this build too ....and its 1/25 ,dont just stop at the first page take a look through it :eek:

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=41299&st=0

Chris.

CHRIS, Yeah ! This is an Awesome Build ! I've followed this on another site - Modeler's Alliance. This IS a Real work of ART ! Randy Ditton is Rockin that Rat Wrecker out !! That Bentley is Insane !!! He had to have been a Jeweler.

Latest posts