AK Interactive Chippy stuff

TiM

I didn't think I needed any more materials, tools or toys for a while as I seem to be collecting them more than making models ::)

However, I've been tempted to try the AK chipping fluids since I can't bring myself to go into a shop to buy hairspray since my haircut is done with Gillette every day or so.... I'd just feel.... foolish :-[

Trying to determine what each does isn't all that difficult, just reading the descriptions but I'd like to hear first hand experiences if possible so I thought... why not ask!

Then we come to price.
2.80 Euro on the main AK site equates to £2.37 so why on earth does every place I can find in Britain seem to want £5 plus shipping ???
Suggestions of sensible priced suppliers or whether ordering direct is viable would also be useful.

You don't have a mom, sister, wife or girlfriend? ;)

I have had the same can of TRESemmé fine mist for a ton of models worth of chipping and it's not empty yet. I have been shaving my head for years too so I can't pass it off as anything else.

*Now don't get me wrong, the AK stuff works just as advertised, I'm just lazy and instead of putting it in the airbrush and using it and then cleaning the airbrush... I just use the hairspray.

I dunno, I go into the woman's section to get those really nice tweezers, those pointy cotton buds for eye makeup, hairspray, little makeup sponge sticks etc. without a care. Then I find a cute girl behind the register and walk right up and proudly place my items on the counter,

...you know she's thinking "I wish my man would do that for me" as she smiles and flirts. Try it. 8)

Stuff from the ak Spain is cheaper until you go to shipping then it's 12€ no matter what you order.

So I order all my ak from emodels

Latest posts

Back