Airfix 1:72 Messerschmitt Bf 110 C-2

Mike T.C.S.M

If it's styrene we can build it
This is not my BF 110 this is the One I'm building for my brother. but he lost the decals so I'm going to photocopy my decal sheet and make mask of the the common ones. where he left off
Bf110cockpit.jpg

wow DB !!! Thats what ....four on the go now !! slow down fella :) another one to watch , carry on ;)

Chris.

Chris S said:
wow DB !!! Thats what ....four on the go now !! slow down fella :) another one to watch , carry on ;)

Chris.

its not in the go its where my brother left it. I'm going to crack on with this one. Once I've finished the Mk I.a. Seeing as they go on a stand together ;D

Oh' I like that base. You know these stands that can show a model off in flight don't get enough recognition. I think their great.

I know its not ment to be black but my brother dosen't mind. when I build my kit as the Bf 110 C-4 it will be the right colour. seeing as my brother want's it built Quick but well

Darkblade88 said:
Is it wrong that I have a compulsion to work on this at 11:16 PM ?

Not one bit. Looking good so far. Certainly looks easier than my stash of Eduard 1/48 Bf 110s.

Moving on there DB ,Pilots look good mate ;)

Chris.

Cool...I like those Dogfight builds. Nice paint job on the pilot figures. Bravo. Bill

PANZERMAN said:
Cool...I like those Dogfight builds. Nice paint job on the pilot figures. Bravo. Bill
I'd love to build the Mossie Vs the Me 262 at some point . thankyou bill and Ferris

Latest posts

Back