AIR BRUSHES

model maker jnr

ANOTHER TANK BITES THE DUST
Im looking at getting a new double action air brush dads one has a bent needle and it makes it really hard for spraying. detail when the paint comes out on an angle sideways. Any airbrushes you would reccemend i look at guys.

I 2nd Spud's suggestion. But, if you are set on getting a new AB check out the AK Interactive website, they sell Badger Krome for around $120 while most other places sell for close to $200.

Yeah, ditto, if it is just a bend needle, you can usually pick up a replacement for under $15.

However is you are set at getting a new one, don't overlook Harder & Steenbeck, very high quality airbrushes.

Cool will look at the website. I also would like to pick up a new one because dads likes to spit paint out of the cup at me but not at my dad any idea why. Eg how he is holding it maybe. Would buy another needle but theres no shops round here where i live.thanks for this is really helping me guys.

If it is pushing air back through the cup, then your nozzle isn't sealed properly. Likely just not tightened enough, or there is a blockage in the nozzle itself. Depending on where the needle is bent, ie: if the tip is bent, this could be causing it as well.

Could be a blockage causing both problems and not a bent needle ...give it a good clean out ;)

Chris.

I love Paasche. The Talon is a great double action and fairly priced. The old H model is an amazing simple painting single action. Stunning capabilities with the Talon, it's only 'flaw' is if you use as much laquer thinner through it as I do, you'll need to buy new O-rings fairly often.

The only real difference between the results of a single and double action are personal preferences, like a standard to an automatic transmission. Don't let the world tell you different.

As to Badger, they're a sponsor here, and their product is excellent. Try dropping this sites name. The thing about airbrush companies now, is they all tend to have awesome customer service. The Badgers I own are work horses.

But repair is usually cheaper by far. Just order the new needle and cap and fix it yourself. You'll need to learn it anyway for proper cleaning and operation. You can either make it a chore or ritual. I choose ritual. 8)

Latest posts

Back