My first baby!!! enjoy it!!
xti-1761.jpg

xti-1763.jpg

xti-1765.jpg

xti-1766.jpg

xti-1768.jpg

xti-1769.jpg

Looks great Pat,

Although looking at an apachie makes me want to cut off the front end and build a Skinhead out of it ;) :D

And no not the kind of skinhead you think, Very inside Ma.K. joke. ;D :D ;D

Nice Apache. That is one ugly (in a good way) helicopter, not alot of helicopter builds on the forum - thanks for sharing it.

Great job. Nice and clean. Gotta say, I love choppers. I really need to build one soon.

I'll be posting mine soon, great kit..................... hard though, wasn't it? I built the academy kit. :D

What I find hard to deal with on those Apaches... are the Rivets all over the skin !

This is what turned me off to build one in the first place... after sanding the spine.... You loose a lot of nice details but....

With the New "Archer" Raised rivet decals... We now can FIX those missing details after sanding... which could mean for me... an Apache in my building future.... which would be a nice addition... it is such a Cool Ugly Bird.... especially the late ones... !!! with the New Avionics and counter measures... it is quite the War machine...

take care !

what do you mean by "first baby"? if that's your first model, I officially give up.

Latest posts

Back