AFV Club Dodge command car

im diggin this man really am nice work. i enjoy your videos especially the little how to on armor stowage i really gained alot from watching that...keep em comin

Thank you sir!

;D

Well, I haven't edited the last video all together yet but I'm getting close to finishing the build and hope to post the final video very soon.

Here are a few pictures of just how close I am to finishing though:

BLOG7.jpg
BLOG6.jpg
BLOG5.jpg

Thanks so much for all the encouragement and positive feedback guys, you are all too kind. I really appreciate all of your comments and the time taken to post them.

8)

I have finally finished assembling/editing the last video and it's now posted to my youtube channel, have a look see and a listen and let me know what you all think. I just uploaded it so it's still processing, as any of you other youtube users know, video quality will improve once it's finished doing this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDnLoI70o-Y

I still have to finish the base and mount the kit to it but I'm slowly closing in on wrapping this project up. This has been a blast, hope you've had as much fun as I have.

;D

Thanks for the encouragement guys, it's really appreciated.

I'm just doing what I love. ;D

The Guinness what a nice touch.... Looks great. I think I need to get a few armor pieces and try to learn how to paint like you pros. Space ships are easy, a little paint, a few decals, and if it gets dirty, and oil wash will take care of it. No worries about dust, space isn't dusty.

I will watch your videos and learn, thank you oh master....

Latest posts

Back