AFV Club Dodge command car

OK Buddy... Now hear this. I am seriously cranky at you for making me want to do a thing without wings! I really really loved this series of videos and have learned so much! I've now gone out and located a few military vehicles and I am gonna dabble. In maybe 20 years I may have an ounce of your talent, and then I'll be happy!

Talk about twisting someone's head near off it's gimbles

Grendels said:
The Guinness what a nice touch.... Looks great. I think I need to get a few armor pieces and try to learn how to paint like you pros. Space ships are easy, a little paint, a few decals, and if it gets dirty, and oil wash will take care of it. No worries about dust, space isn't dusty.

I will watch your videos and learn, thank you oh master....

I can't believe you used pro and master in the same post, I think you are being too kind. I am honestly just a guy who's very passionate about modeling and have been since some time in the seventies.

I could show you models that didn't come out so well due to the results of experiments and I have had to repaint a few models after messing them up as well. Having said that, if I never tried those experiments I never would have gotten results like these which I am pretty happy with.

Thanks for the comments and kind words, I appreciate it.

;D

Gary said:
OK Buddy... Now hear this. I am seriously cranky at you for making me want to do a thing without wings! I really really loved this series of videos and have learned so much! I've now gone out and located a few military vehicles and I am gonna dabble. In maybe 20 years I may have an ounce of your talent, and then I'll be happy!

Talk about twisting someone's head near off it's gimbles

LOL! Sorry Gary, I didn't mean to upset you. ;) It took me at least 20 years or more to get here and I didn't have youtube and modeling forums to help me, I think you could easily do it in less than half the time.

Don't let the tanks and stuff bother you, I love to model aircraft, sci-fi and I've even built a few race cars as well. In fact, I wholeheartedly advise everyone to try a few builds out of there normal routine, it keeps the creative juices flowing and increases your bag of tricks and techniques.

Best of luck to everyone in the comp now that it's over. Sorry I've been so absent, work has been hectic.

Ken

Latest posts

Back