Aftermarket X-Wing Stuff

ShutterAce

Where can I get an aftermarket cockpit and other stuff for the AMT X-Wing kit. I have the Flight Display version and the 1997 re-release. I think they are the same plastic. There is no cockpit to speak of.

THX

No, I think he means the version of the smaller kit that came with a clear disk as a stand

Q is right. I think it is the 1/43 scale unit.

$%28KGrHqJ,!p0E63ZpHW!9BO+8y-Dno!~~60_3.JPG

I have never seen any after market parts for the x-wing. That doesn't mean that there are none out there, it just means that I haven't seen them.

Here's the link to the Trilliance cockpit set.

http://www.triliance.de/index2.htm

Sadly it is out of production.

I'd love to get one myself. Right now I am working on sculpting a pilot since the original one is complete utter crap, it was almost as bad as the ones in the MPC/AMT speeder. So much IIRC that they apparently didn't even include in the later repackagings like the flight display one

Heck I'd e-mail Trilliance anyway for the cockpit. Maybe they have one hanging around in a torn open package in the backroom somewhere. Maybe a busted one that just needs a little love. Worth a shot.

Glorfindel said:
Heck I'd e-mail Trilliance anyway for the cockpit. Maybe they have one hanging around in a torn open package in the backroom somewhere. Maybe a busted one that just needs a little love. Worth a shot.

It really wouldn't hurt, he is pretty nice to work with.

I might just do that. That looks like a lot more work than I was planning on. We'll see. I have a few months to get going on it. Thanks Guys!

Latest posts

Back