Academy UH-60L "Umbrella"

moreeeee. this project is awesome i keep coming back. cant wait til i have the skills to weather up my projects.

Well, after a long delay I remembered that I need to finish this pig up ! I designed and printed all my custom waterslide decals. Just need to seal them and apply them....maybe finally finish this thing up within a week or two. I have only 6 weeks till it needs to be done !

photo-14.jpg

Finished the other side and the bottom....that Sol really makes those decals lay down neat and tidy....I have extra umbrella water slides if anyone wants them for a project. I can mail them out no prob.

image-123.jpg
image-124.jpg

Added the damage where needed and applied more MixroSol to calm the edges. Plan on brushing some Gunmetal not the scratches and laying a fine mist of Dust effects over the entire bird....add some ashes and some Extremely light dull cote for the windows.

image-125.jpg
image-126.jpg

Very cool! Your making niiice progress Tbadger. I want to tell you to hurry up, but I know you should take your time and enjoy the build, lol. ;D Can't wait to see more.

Some sweet work there Badge!! I am liking all this weathering!!! Keep it coming!!!! ;)

Nice this thing is looking better every time !

Latest posts

Back