Academy UH-60L "Umbrella"

Re: Academy UH-60L " Project: Piglet"

Please, Please, Please go for the Umbrella Corp w/ bloody handprints!!! (Maybe even a decapitated zombie head) Sounds like a sweet idea.

P.S. I know you said your in GA, hope you guys whethered the storms alright.

Later,

Adam

Finally off my 12 hour shift rotations......back to half days and I have a long weekend this weekend. I'm going to see how much I can get done, and that shall dictate if I keep this as a BSC Entry or not.

Finished Dash Assembly minus some dry brushing on buttons
DSC_0031.jpg

Mini Guns / Ammo Container / Fuel tank
DSC_0030.jpg

Going with the Umbrella Corp. Theme and also going to do a lit rooftop helipad with zombies coming out of an access door and about 1 row of windows down. May even add some spotlights and sound effects

I like how you just casually mention zombies, lights and sounds lol

M2 Machine Guns w/ PE
DSC_0032-1.jpg
DSC_0033.jpg
FLIR Pod with lens Hole Grinded out
DSC_0034.jpg
Hellfire Missles waiting for paint and optics
DSC_0035-1.jpg

Going to be following closely on this one, I also have a 1/35 AH-60L kit in the stash. Been looking at getting the Cobra Company MH-60L resin update set for mine.

Wow this looks great and its Resident evil to boot. Are you just doing the normal Umbrella , U.S.B.C. or U.S.S. logo on her ?.

DB88

Either one are viable options the UBCS migt be a bit complex for appilcation....I like the USS logo tho

Modifying this build to have some severe wear and tear, missing panels....extreme dirt and grime mixed with some blood, all tacked on to a decent building top helipad base. The going will be difficult, but I'm sure it'll get finished by New Years ;D

I will be following along with this!!! Sweet!! ...and not just because you may screw up and forget the censorship sooner or later!!! ;D

TRM said:
...and not just because you may screw up and forget the censorship sooner or later!!! ;D

I'm guessing the Blackhawk has cursed you at some point in your builds ??? Lol... I'm sure I'll end up having to post video updates of the build filled to the proverbial brim with expletives and words meant for the submarines :)

LOL!!! That too!! I was refering to the boobs, but that will work too!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Oh , BAZINGA! Totally forgot about that :) Gotta be somewhat SFW for those that access at their jobs and for the impressionable kiddies.

Nice TBadger

you think youll get an award for the thread that been moved the most by admins ?? BSC/AIR/GB LOL

Latest posts

Back