Academy 1/35 1025 Armament Carrier

I call this one done :D so I've finished 2 SMA GB's... need to clean up my work bench on other pending builds... well for the dusting I did use Tamiya Weathering Set " A must have on your tools" In spite all the Academy's inaccuracy, did learn a lot... will I build another Academy M1025? probably yes (destroyed humvee) but I recommend Tamiya if you want a stand-alone with detail set.

Below the Finished Academy 1/35 M1025 - OOB

Ffront.jpg
Fside.jpg
Fsider.jpg
Fback.jpg

Thanks for looking guys!!

Hey FT, Thanks!!! how's the Ambulance?

Thanks Myke... now I got 2 finished... need to focus on other pending builds in the meantime eventhough I'm itching to open a new one :eek:

Now, that's a nice model if I ever saw one. If I could only get mine to look half as good I'd be quite happy...

Hey F2k, take your time and make a bit of research, and I'm sure it would also stand-out great!!! Nothing beats in the eye of the beholder... even though for some it may not look great or good but its you being the modeler. ;)

show your builds, Buds and I'm sure we are glad to help 8)

“Show your builds”...

Yeah, right... ;D

Actually, I’m hoping to get started on it soon – perhaps as an entry in the Spring Contest. Thankfully my thump’s been getting better so I’m slowly returning to work on my Corsair for the groupbuild.

Been cutting down on all my other activities as well. I’ve simply promised too much to too many people and I’m struggling to keep up with all the promises without stressing completely out again. Been there, done that, don’t ever want to go back.

Anyway, thanks for the encouragement. I’ll get working on it soon, I promise.

Wait...

What did I just say about promises?

Oh bugger...

Latest posts

Back