Academy 1/35 1025 Armament Carrier

Thanks Erik, doing it oob :)

Norm, the doors are solid no lines or recess. still planning where to start with the drybrushing hopefully to finish this one b4 the year ends.

Thanks T, Still alot to do inside before I close it... plan to do another but it will be corrected not unless if I can find a Tamiya M1025 :)

Nha ! don't waste your money on the TAMIYA .... it's OLD now compared to the M1151 from Academy !

and it has a full interior and then SOME !!! I am pretty sure those will go for cheaper than a TAMIYA... even in your country !!!

Take care man !

Camo done (free hand) a bit of overspray since I'm using tamiya Basic sprayworkz not bad for a first time I think... well I think I'm staying with blu tac instead, sorry for the grainy pics... camera is old and I used the natural sunlight. a bit more weathering in the interior then a full white oil wash to give weathered look ^^

100_0499.jpg

100_0497.jpg

Thanks for looking guys!!!

Comments are very much welcome.

ER

Update:

Almost there!!!

100_0505.jpg

fire support, tried a few figs on the humvee

100_0506.jpg
without the figs

100_0509.jpg
inside the humvee... still quite thinking if I'll include the Cal 50 on the stowage... just added some straps to keep it OOB.

Thanks for looking guys!!

Looking great ER!! I like the stowage of the 50...neat idea!! Keep it going!!! ;)

Thanks guys!!! I'll have to make another strap for the Cal 50 and a angled shot for a better view ^^

Thanks Q and Erik!!!

Here's another one, plan to finish this one before the end of the month... a little bits and pieces.

Battle Plan:

Tyres need more weathering on the side walls, light dry brushing;
Chassis needs to be cake and dusted
a full wash of dark grey or black tone (oil)
exhaust needs more rusting / dark iron / graphite

HumveeFrontyre.jpg

100_0517.jpg

100_0515.jpg

still a noob in taking pictures^^

Thanks for looking herds!!!

Catching up on this one too Eastrock. Your camo looks really good. The interior has that "lived in" look! Nice job on the windshield too. Another great build in the works here Eastrock!!

Thanks again, FT... this one I do admit i'm on my element, but still need to explore other categories ^^

hey, Roy!! thanks glad you like it :)

almost done, chassis had been weathered... just a few bits and pieces and the work horse is ready to ride ;D

ChassisShot.jpg

Thanks for looking guys!!!

Latest posts

Back