A Carentan 1/35 WW2 Diorama

Yes that does. Thanks Stellarb. The pictures you had
posted at the beginning of the tread really wiped me out
as I have thought pictures from games like that would be
cool reference.
Keep up the great work.

Spud....yeah...so....I had that part one, but guess what? I mounted it INSIDE the tank! Ugh. Now I'm gonna have to see if I can pry the tank open, pop that part off, re-apply it, and paint it. Sounds like fun. In the directions, it definitely has the thing going from the inside, so....Now I know! Thanks for pointing that out! (Yes, I skipped on doing all the other stuff inside the tank)

Also, your StuG is pretty amazing, Spud. I'm gonna be throwing down some red paint and hairspray, then another coat of yellow and chip away to make it all blend now. Got the gun mounted correctly :)
What's your process for finishing armor?

Thanks Stellarb :) To do Chipped i do the Red oxide primer color at least 2 good coats of hairspray then start chipping and wearing it down with an old stiff brush and warm water until you are happy.

once that is done let it dry over night. then i apply a filer and start my weathering

Excellent, thanks! Just put the red paint and some hairspray on, so gonna give it another go here soon.

i would practice on some scrap First the hsp will be fine on the model while you practice to get the feel for how it works.

Looking quality bud and as spud has said like the spray booth and is that you've favourite tipple blue glass cleaner...

Latest posts

Back