89 Ford F-250

Thanks Noname!! Slow and steady is always better.....I look forward to seeing more of your builds soon!!!! ;)

@ Airmedical - LOL...I was told I was missing the "kitchen sink" too!!! Almost had a beat up washing machine...LOL!! Just thought I would get too close to looking like Sanford and Sons back yard!! ;D I make note of all that stuff....next time might be a cow-poke mobile!!!! LOL!!! ::)

TRM said:
Thanks Noname!! Slow and steady is always better.....I look forward to seeing more of your builds soon!!!! ;)

@ Airmedical - LOL...I was told I was missing the "kitchen sink" too!!! Almost had a beat up washing machine...LOL!! Just thought I would get too close to looking like Sanford and Sons back yard!! ;D I make note of all that stuff....next time might be a cow-poke mobile!!!! LOL!!! ::)

Sher nuf. Yee Haw!!!
LOL!

LOL...beginning to see it now~~~~~~~~~maybe a new 250 or even 350, King Range or something, tricked out with what you suggested with pimped out rims, lots and lots of pin striping and massive bull horns on the hood??? Oh yeah jack the puppy up too with massive tires!!!! Seen a jacked up GMC the other day, guy had stenciled on the tailgate, and I quote mind you, "Don't worry, your girlfriend is too big to climb up into my truck"!!!!That was a bit overdone!! LOL!!!

Wow....THINK I NEED TO SLEEP MORE!!! ;)

Hi TRM...... Congrats for a really Excellent made model and Congrats again for best of show!

every time I see a F 150 or 250 your build flashes in my mind ;D

Very well done XXXNITRO

Thank you very much XXX!!! I know what you mean....LOL, almost like brainwashing!!! I'm still rubber-necking as I drive by one of these!!! ;D

Hey TRM could you please let me know what category you will be building in, for next year's contest? ;)
That way, I can build in a totally different one. lol
I just know that if I go up against you, I might as well leave my kit in the box. ;D

LOL!! ;D Thanks MMM, I think? (((LOL))) I can probably tell you it wont be figures or Sci-fi but then you never know!! After seeing those....alrighty then!!

Peace Brotha' ;)

TRM,

Congrats Bro !!! Job well done !

Hey .... Hang Tuff up there ... Irene is on th way & She's Pissed Off !! :eek: It's not too bad down here, but th Eye is 113 miles from Richmond to th East. It's gonna Nail Norfolk,V.A. .... but later tonight & tomorrow morning ,Irene will be knockin' on your Door !! Stay Safe Brotha' !! Keep that 250 safe ! ;D

Hey Erik!!! Thanks Buddy!!

Thanks for the update too!! Nothing worse than a woman scorned!! :-X LOL!! Glad to here you fared well!!! Good thing the moved the fleet out....that would have been a mess!! We should be OK in my neck of the woods...smack dab in the middle of MA. Ken and Rob are right down on the coast! Pretty sure they have battened everything down. Just hope she backs off a bit when she gets here!!

Peace Brotha'!!! 8)

Latest posts

Back