68 Road Runner

chris731

My 383 Road Runner with Keith Marks decals. Done in Chrysler Bronze. Thanks for looking.

682-vi.jpg

IMG_0211-vi.jpg

684-vi.jpg

Oh ..Thats very nice Chris !! ....did you build the service station too ?

Chris.

Awesome! Especially the first photo. Almost indistinguishable from a real sized picture, hard to tell at once these are scale models. Thumbs up!

Chris S said:
Oh ..Thats very nice Chris !! ....did you build the service station too ?

Chris.

Thanks, yeah, it was in the Revell Highway Scenes kit that included a 57 Chevy. Which I still need to build.

Solander said:
Awesome! Especially the first photo. Almost indistinguishable from a real sized picture, hard to tell at once these are scale models. Thumbs up!

Thanks!

I kid you not! I looked at that photo and thought "who puts a pic of a car pulled into a gas station and calls it a model"? And then I read the following posts and see that is a model indeed! I have been duped. Tonight's "Dolt of the Evening" goes to......Anthony from Long Island.
Great job on this. Man I was completely faked out. Perhaps it was because the pic was taken against the real background in the distance. I don't know but I feel the fool.

Wow :eek:

Glorfindel, move over, i thought the same thing you did, so i think we have a tie for "Dolt of the Evening"

That Chrysler Bronze colour is outstanding in the sun light, who makes it or is it an original colour?

Fantastic stuff buddy ;D

Gag

Latest posts

Back