66 Malibu

Thanks guys. Glad to get another one out of the way. Glad I redid this. I like this version better. Happy New Year to you too.

Scott Girvan said:
Nasty, really nasty. Looks wicked Matt.

Ha, now that is a compliment! Nasty and wicked, that's just what I was going for. ;D

Thanks Rsaturn9, glad you dig it. :)

THis one turned out great. Makes me really glad of a couple of things.
I'm not a zombie
I'm not judging this contest

Ya Q I hear you. But you know all the armour is overkill for zombies. I think it is there to protect people from the other regular humans. I believe if this scenario were real, people could get rather crazy and unpredictable. ::)

noname said:
Ya Q I hear you. But you know all the armour is overkill for zombies. I think it is there to protect people from the other regular humans. I believe if this scenario were real, people could get rather crazy and unpredictable. ::)

You got it Noname... Just In Time.

Very good design & painting, but look, your scratchbuilt M2 looked superb... why did you covered it with the tarp? it was a very good job, Non... ;)

By the way... are you suggesting that lupus est homo homini ?? nah, can´t believe it, you must be kidding mate ;D ;D ;D

Later, Noname :) :) :)

noname said:

That's exactly what I'm going for, survival not attack.

Roberto, Ha!, man is more than a wolf, he is down right wretched by times.

Thanks on the gun. Technically the main body of the gun could have used a little bit more detail to be realistic. But I would of had to rebuild it for that. I'm fussy sometimes. But I like the tarp. I think a bit of material adds something to the otherwise hard cold feel of the abundance of steel. A touch of colour as well.

John, ya mate gotta keep the buggers out. But the humans? They'll do more than bite you. :)

Latest posts

Back