66 Malibu

I made a hatch in the rear for someone to get to the back of the rig. Just realized I forgot some bolt heads for the latch. You'll also notice a little smoke stack.

I also took the engine out. It was actually one of the best BBChevy engines I've seen in kit form. So I'll save that for another build. I threw in a crappier motor to fill the void as I'm going to just glue the hood shut.

Have a good Remembrance Day.

Hmmm, that is a bit bigger than I had planned. Would be kinda neat. But it would have to be scratch built as well.

I was just Googling images for 50 cal guns. Not fame thrower but I look into that too. I just wanted something that would be easy to scratch build. I found a pic of what I'm guessing is an older style because it didn't have excessive scopes and other I don't know whats ??? on it. My idea has been to mount it on a rim as a swivel mechanism. You know, all makeshift stuff. No high tech building engineers here.lol

Meanwhile, last evening I've been trying to figure out how to add a PE alternator bracket to my Nova engine as well. ::)

I used an old PC Mic base for my flame thrower. You can make the barrels out of any tube and just add a little details.

I am enjoying everyone's enthusiasm in this contest so far. I was starting to get a little bored with mine. I think it is because I just didn't feel like detailing all the little bits on the 50 caliber MG. So I'm not gonna. ;) I feel better now. ;D I'm going to have a rag, tarp over the main body of the gun as if keeping dirt/rain out while not in use. I think it will look neat myself anyway. Here it is.

Not that you'll really be able to see it, but I put the fuel tank in under the trunk with a filler spout through the top. I'll cap it off later.

That is it for now.

Did you scratch that gun? It looks awesome Matt. Wow.

Keep moving forward man, this is one sweet build.

Thanks man, glad you like. Ya it really wasn't anything. I just cut up a bunch of styrene and glued it together. lol ;D

It is the detail on the side of the main body that I felt too lazy to do. We are talking small stuff.

Latest posts

Back