$50 photo booth.

Neat way to make money off a sheet of rigid board/cardstock/plastic and magnets. lol.

Seriously though, clever.

Yeah, not really that unique, portable photo booths have been around for years.

And if a ready made one isn't your thing...$50 will buy you all of he plastic pipe, ends and cloth material to make your own and still have enough money left over to treat yourself to lunch.

Totally agree. And if I didn't live in a 500 square foot basement apartment I would have a much better setup. I don't have the space for anything bigger than fold up card board with some LEDs glued to it. Some of you guys have a bigger man cave than I have total living space (and I live with my girlfriend and our dog). :)

What is cool about this thing is that it's so small. For most builds it's all you'll need and would be really handy to have the booth right next to you. Build, move the piece into the booth, snap a few pics, return.

Once you get one Derek it would be cool to see some photos taken in it.

Scott Girvan said:
What is cool about this thing is that it's so small. For most builds it's all you'll need and would be really handy to have the booth right next to you. Build, move the piece into the booth, snap a few pics, return.

Once you get one Derek it would be cool to see some photos taken in it.

Once it shows up I'll post a few pics taken in it and some better less market-y photos of it. I suspect even though it's sturdy materials it'll still feel like a Chinese takeout box. I'm also wondering what will and won't fit in it.

Latest posts

Back