49 Ford Coupe

Can't wait to see this one finished. Your 55 gasser looked super wicked.

finally got some paint shot and cleared ,, still have to buff out the finish of blemishes
I still have a lot of detailng to do,, but the end is in sight.

here's a couple pics but the iridescent paint goes crazy under the camera , so I'm adding a quick vid to capture it much better,, please see the vid for a more detailed look. I kept it short.
49 ford update ,final mock up

[attachment deleted by admin]

Some very nice paint work there. The flames look a lot better in person, I bet. But this looks very nice indeed

Lovely job on the interior and paint RS, that engine looks sweeeet as well, gonna be a cracking little motor for sure!! ;D

`Boots`

thanks for the comments gents..! lots of amazing work in all the contest entrys .. I can't keep up with all of them anymore but..... the talent is definatly on this forum !

you said in the second video, you wanted to run break lines? lolwut? that would be awesome, you know you guys are just crazy, its inpossible to keep up with you guys, lol!

quick progress update
49 ford update and New build

for some reason my post didn't take yesterday, I hit preview but must have forgot to hit "post"
.... trying again...lol

I will post some update pics also , so the watching the video is optional,, I was real tired when I made it.and had a little setback with the paint.
I'm still blown away by all the builds in the contest.. and I'm still having fun ,it's my first contest and winning is not what it's all about to me. I have learned so much from the other entries and that's invaluable to me beyond any trophy. ( tho I sure could use an airbrush booth.!..hehehe)

thanks for watching ,
sorry I have not been able to comment alot lately ,, I have been so busy with work, to-do's, and yardwork.
I'm sure I'm not the only one.lol

Andy

Incredible job so far Andy! Love the color and the ghost flames most of all. Know the feeling bud, "rake, rake, rake" :p Keep up the great work! ;D

Latest posts

Back