41 Chevy Pickup 2 n 1 Revell 1/25

Just a small update to where Im at in this build. Havent had much time to work on this lately but heres where Im at. Hope to have at it a bit this week. I managed to get the suspension all finished, engine is installed (still some work to do on the engine), tranny is finished, and the chassis is a rolling chassis. I havent squared or glued the wheels on yet as they are just in position for the photos. Suggestions are always welcome :)

All five tires need squared and glued, and Im glad I watched this video as the radiator needs repositioned ha ha. Will do that tomorrow.

BSC Update 03/26/2013

Paint looks nice on the cab hooter, is that straight from the gun or does it have a clear coat?

What's your plan for this, going clean and shiny ?

rookie said:
Paint looks nice on the cab hooter, is that straight from the gun or does it have a clear coat?

What's your plan for this, going clean and shiny ?

Its straight and has no clear coat on Yet. Believe it or not this is straight from the Aerosol can. Not sure yet what Im going to do with it. I have a couple of ideas in mind but undecided to this point. Im trying some new things with this build.

Looking great so far Hooter... gerat tip on theglue... might have to find some of that myself for my build!

I'm horrible with gluing clear parts but this glue just makes it wonderful. Gluing plated parts to the clear parts is problematic (I think due to my lack of patience) but I did the rear view mirror last night, came upstairs for the night went back this evening and it was fine.

G, I got another Digital camera that turned out to have the ability to take videos as well. I shot a video with that camera and bamb. Perfect quality so I was loving it. Im still working on learning the video editing software as Id love to be able to do that as well having a intro and outro etc. Thanks dude.

Another step towards completing this build.

100_0317_zps666ef531.jpg

100_0312_zps532dcba2.jpg

100_0325_zps28c3df4a.jpg

Hoping to get this one finished up this week sometime to hopefully enter another build of another genre :D

Thanks John. Who knows Dale lol. Till its said and done I could end up trying my luck at weathering it into a rat ha ha.

Latest posts

Back