25th scale Road Boss

"kindergarten kiddies"

Pretty sure there's no one on the internet that will ever be as impressed by you than your own self .

After reading this :

" I knocked it up in about 5 or 6 weeks at night and weekends, then entered it into this decidedly rigged show, waited until the last moment to enter it and nobody took any notice of somebody coming in so late, these dudes reckoned they had it sown up amongst each other once again.
No-one actually recognized me when I put it on the table, but there were some very indignant red faces when the prizes were given out, I really enjoyed watching these A/holes jaws drop, when accepting the medal for this midget cannon. "

I would say grow up , dude - but being as old as you already are it's obvious that ain't ever gonna happen .

Insulting everyone because they aren't fawning over me is usually REALLY successful at getting people to engage and fawn in droves...
Wait, no, I was jus high, lol.

Nothing about the tone of anything here is conducive to building community or in line with the first post of the site's Read Me.
And the read me does say you have to follow that post if you want to have an enjoyable time :)

Where was THIS at?! It sounds like someone with low self esteem is attempting to bolster their own high and mighty opinion of themselves.

Latest posts

Back