21 cm Morser 18 ....A big Gun !!

Sweet Chris!! Great news on the staples too, that'll be nice!!!

PAINT!!

;D

Thanks Rob & T ...well done at the weekend too guys ;)

Well ,staples out and straight into the workshop ,paint is going on today ,just taking a break before the next round ...pics later ;D

Chris.

Thanks Rob ,wait no longer buddy ;)

Basecoat ....very dark brown ,good fun trying to paint these Arty pieces ???

DSCF4150.jpg

Then on to the colour . I used Tamiya Dark yellow first ,then lightened it with Deck Tan and sprayed the lighter colour from the top only ,just to fade the colour out some . This will darken a bit when the washes go on .Once dry I shot on a few light coats of Klear .
DSCF4156.jpg
DSCF4155.jpg
DSCF4154.jpg
DSCF4153.jpg
DSCF4152.jpg
DSCF4151.jpg

I will let this sit until tomorrow ,then the decals can go on and the detailing will start ;D

Now ...where is that Arado ..??

Thanks for looking.

Chris.

That is looking beautiful Chris!! One of my favorite stages!!! ;D Just waiting on the other updates now Mr. Spray Master!!! ;)

Thanks T ....give a guy a break ;D enough for today already ,more tomorrow ;)

Chris.

LOL!!! NO RUSHING MY GOOD MAN!! Always worth the wait Chris!! ;D

Got to agree with T on this, painting looks great and it's always worth the wait for your updates. ;D ;D

Now where is the Arado ;D ;D

Thanks guys ....Rob ,slave driver ...lol ;D

Chris.

This is coming along nicely. Looks like a good little kit. Should be sharp once weathered.

WOA!! Check out all the great work going on here. Nice work man and glad to see you are back on your feet and healing up! Color looks great!

Thanks fella's

I've got the decals on ....all four of those 'A' s ...lol and done a wash on everything ,once I get some pin washes done tomorrow I'll pop some pics up ;)

Chris.

Keep your hair on fella's ;D

Sorry ,I've been kinda lying low over the last few days ,trying to shake of the remainder of the flu ,plus Im still a bit sore ::)....bit of a mojo killer , I've been doing bits and pieces but not much :(

Chris.

Latest posts

Back