21 cm Morser 18 ....A big Gun !!

Well they were going to remove the brain ,but they were having difficulties finding it ;D, so they fixed a Hernia instead ;)....still got another to get done tho' :(

Chris.

lol musta been all that smart ass in the way :p

and that sounds sore

Yep, all the best with the recovery Chris. I reckon you'll be able to lift the AB and tweezers soon eh? Construction's looking great!

Thanks fella's

Finding it a bit uncomfortable sitting for any length of time ,but I did get some done on this today ,just couldnt get the pics done ,so I'll have a go at that tomorrow :)

Chris.

Hi folks ,

Well I've been spending a little time over the last few days bringing this one on . I got the main frame/chassis all built ,the only building left to do is the limber .

Everything that is done will break down into sub assemblies for painting ,the wheels will also come off .

DSCF4138.jpg

I wasnt impressed with the guards ,these were molded in two halves split lengthways ? and required a bit of work to sort them out ,however ...they're done now ::)

DSCF4139.jpg

DSCF4143.jpg

DSCF4140.jpg

DSCF4144.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Chris.

Nice bit of progress Chris! Nice to see you at the bnch again too!

Paint, Paint, Paint!!

Thanks fella's ,its good to be sticking plastic again ;D

;D Very soon ,Be patient little one ;D

Chris.

Thanks Q ...And Norm ;)

I got the little limber built and the ground anchors which means the build work is pretty well done ;D

Sorry about the pics lately but I havent been able to use my workshop set up for the past week due to being of my feet :(, but that will change this week ahead .

The limber .....

DSCF4145.jpg
DSCF4146.jpg

The ground anchors, there are four big metal spikes get driven throught the holes in the anchors to secure them to the ground .

DSCF4147.jpg

So I have this lot to get into paint ;D

DSCF4148.jpg

Tomorrow morning I get my staples out ....then its into the paintshop ;D

Thanks for looking .

Chris.

Thanks Norm ....cant wait to get the Airbrush fired up ;D....been to long !! lol

Chris.

that all you done :p looking good bud cant wait to see paint on it

Cheeky Beggar ;D Yeah ,hopefully get some paint slapped on tomorrow !! Then start back into the other two builds ;D

Chris.

Latest posts

Back