2012 OFFICIAL RESULTS

Iain, do you live in Glasgow or somewhere else?

I got the notification from the post that the package arrived from Badger, but I had no time to pick it. Will keep you updated on that :)

I got my paint set earlier this week, but haven't had time to get on here. I want to personally thank Ken and Scott as well as everyone who voted for me, encouraged me, and just got a general chuckle out of my ufo-cow funness. This has been a fantastic experience from start to finish!

And to those that got awesome airbrushes, I'm SOOO friggin jealous! You guys are very lucky!

Seriously, that's some cool stuff. Now I've gotta kick myself into becoming better and better so I can taste some of that sweet victory... until then, model on! :D

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH

Badger package came in today!!!!!!!

Including a Patriot 105 burnishe with "Scale Model Addict" and 21 different colors of paints

THANKS TO SCOTT AND KEN BADGER

Cheers

Neo

Got my paints this morn as well. N Ireland not Brazil. Many thanks to Scott and the kind folks at Badger.

I received my airbrush and paints a while ago..... and before that I got a really awesome set of LED tape from Model man Tom.
Thank you everyone!
You're all awesome!
;D ;D ;D ;D

Got my AB and paints, was playing with the AB tonight....I think I made a new freind!

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back