2012 OFFICIAL RESULTS

I just received my paints !

Awww_yeah.jpg

nicholassagan said:
Hey I got my airbrush and paint sets today!!! Badger was kind enough to send me an engraved Patriot and all three paint sets!! WOOT WOOT!! Now all I need is a flag for my avatar! ;)
Did it come in one package or two? I received my paint sets but no airbrush. The paints look really great. I'm excited! ;D

CTspeedshop said:
nicholassagan said:
Hey I got my airbrush and paint sets today!!! Badger was kind enough to send me an engraved Patriot and all three paint sets!! WOOT WOOT!! Now all I need is a flag for my avatar! ;)
Did it come in one package or two? I received my paint sets but no airbrush. The paints look really great. I'm excited! ;D
Mine came in one package...

got my paint sets this morning! holy cow! That is a lot of paint! I feel truly blessed

Mine came in yesterday via USPS Priority Mail.
Very nice additions to the paint collections. Good sized jars as well

Got my Paints and Airbrush today. a Patriot 105......... Paints ill use but using the 105 hmmmm

Its a Nice ab

Thanks to Scott and Ken at Badger

_MG_4079.jpg

sweet that means mine should be there when i get home !!

if not we will know there really something wrong with the canadian postal service is USA to ireland is faster than USA to Canada :eek:

Neo said:

if not we will know there really something wrong with the canadian postal service is USA to ireland is faster than USA to Canada :eek:

I just checked the mail, no airbrush so...... ::) Not the first time I saw these Irish folk get something before us Canadian saps. :-\ ;D And that's coming from North America! OUCH!

noname said:
Neo said:

I just checked the mail, no airbrush so...... ::) Not the first time I saw these Irish folk get something before us Canadian saps. :-\ ;D And that's coming from North America! OUCH!

Ahhhhhhh that means mine not waiting on the door step ....

i guess we have to irish up the mail service. Ill beat up the postman for a couple of weaks then he will know to get my stuff here on time ! Or ill just drink until the mail gets here thats like option 2!

3/4 Bottle of Glenfidditch, 2 Four Loko and an amalgam of Ibuprofen, YellowJackets and Gatorade is proven to literally bend time. There's also a jump to the left, a step to the right, put your hands on your hips and bring you knees in tight, but it's the pelvic thrust that'll really drive you insane brothers ;)

Received my paint set from Badger today ;D I am in Southern Ontario about 1 hour east of Toronto. You fellow Canucks should be in business soon!

Thank you very much Ken from Badger!!

I got my paint set this morning here in Scotland! 8)

Looks like a nice wee set of colours for my collection. I went with the scenery and structure set. That should give me extra incentive to start building dioramas. ;D

Thanks Ken and everyone at Badger! :)

Latest posts

Back