2012 OFFICIAL RESULTS

I would like my airbrush to read;

Friggin Awesome (but modest)
Winner of the SMA BSC BOS 2012
and All Around Great , Handsome,
Talented Guy Who Doesn't Let
Contest Winnings Get to His Head

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) ::) :p :p :p ;D ;D ;D

you better get that tattooed on your but cheek so everyone can see it when you moon them

:D

First off I wanna type congrats to the winners to 2012 winners. Great contest and I will enter again. Well worth my time and effort!

Hey Just got my 1st prize today !!

Got home and found a beautiful Tamiya Sky raider on my door step !!!

THANKS SPUD

On a side note Scott did you pick out the silly prize award ? Whos the lucky winner of the cool SMA gear ?

I got the kit and mag from Spud in the mail today. Thanks again Spud. Very generous of you. It looks like a very nice kit and I look forward to having at it. The mag is a nice gift in itself. Lots of awesome painting options.

Yup.
The lists were sent to Badger and Xuron this week. I am sending out the AK prizes today.

That wraps it up on my end. Being summer and all, vacations - expect a couple of weeks for sure before Badger and Xuron prizes arrive at your doors.

As you can imagine, all the paint choices and address gathering, it took some time to get it all sorted out, but it's done. :)

Cool !!

What about SMA gear anybody win some this year?

Everyone got a free sticker.
You just need to download the logo print it and there you go ;)
Sorry just couldn't help me self :)

Scott Girvan said:
Yup.
The lists were sent to Badger and Xuron this week. I am sending out the AK prizes today.

That wraps it up on my end. Being summer and all, vacations - expect a couple of weeks for sure before Badger and Xuron prizes arrive at your doors.

As you can imagine, all the paint choices and address gathering, it took some time to get it all sorted out, but it's done. :)

I was just thinking about you today. Some more hard work for Scott behind the scenes again. Thanks Scott for sorting out the prizes and sending them out. I guess you couldn't rope your wife into doing it? ;D Seriously, alot of work for you in which you get no pay. Thanks again from all of us. ;)

No worries. There is some revenue from the contest - I pay website fees and keep paying Djenise's sponsorship, however there is a bit that is left over.

Got this from Ken at Badger:
"Scott, August is brutal on travel for me - I'll get these out asap. hopefully between trips. I'm in South Carolina now, and I'll be in California next week and England the week after that. Please tell the winners to be patient."

Latest posts

Back